Terms and Conditions
1. All works completed that haven't been paid for, remains the property of Multiproof ltd until final payment has been received on time.
This means Multiproof ltd has the right to remove any work that has not been paid for, without any notice.
2. Any extra work agreed after quote has been issued, will be charged extra and added to the final invoice.
3. Sash Window add weights. As this is a unknown factor, they will be charged on the day as extra's depending if they require any. The installer will confirm this with you.
4. In most case's Multiproof ltd will require an upfront deposit before work commences.
And then stage payments as the job progresses.
5. Multiproof ltd will not tolerate any abuse or violence towards their staff. If this happens,
tools will be put down, work will be left and the site will be vacated.
6. When renewing timber sills, sometimes the plaster may get damaged around the frame.
Multiproof ltd has no liability for this but can repair at an extra cost.
7. When replacing new timber window boxes, the plaster can get damaged.
Multiproof ltd has no liability for this, but can repair at an extra cost.
8. All work carried out by Multiproof ltd, is covered by a liability insurance up to £2million.
9. When new fences are installed, Multiproof ltd will try not to damage any plants or boarders but has no liability for any damaged.
10. Once works have been completed, Multiproof ltd will the send invoice which should be paid within 3days otherwise extra charges will apply.
11. If payment does not get received then Multiproof ltd will take the customer to court to get the remaining balance in which the customer will have to pay court costs and other fees.
12. Once you have signed the quotation you are signing into a legal document, in which you are happy with the quotation.